пятница, 31 октября 2014 г.

Ike And Tina Turner - The World Of Ike & Tina (Live)






UAS 29 510 XD

Side 1.
01 - Theme From "Shaft" (From The Motion Picture "Shaft") (I.Hayes)
02 - I Gotcha (J.Tex)
03 - Intro To Tina
04 - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window (P.McCartney / J.Lennon)
05 - Youre Still My Baby (C.Willis)
06 - Don't Fight It (W.Picket / S.Cropper)

Side 2.
01 - Annie Had A Baby (H.Glover / L.Mann)
02 - With A Little Help From My Friend (P.McCartney / J.Lennon)
03 - Get Back (P.McCartney / J.Lennon)
04 - Games People Play (J.South)
05 - Honky Tonk Woman (M.Jagger / K.Richard)

Side 3.
01 - Dust My Broom (E.James)
02 - River Deep, Mountain High (P.Spector / J.Barry / E.Greenwich)
03 - Let Me Touch Your Mind (O.Sain)
04 - Chopper (Tina Turner)
05 - 1-2-3 (J.Madara / D.White / L.Borisoff)

Side 4.
01 - If You Love Me Like You Say (You Wouldn't Treat Me Like You Do 
       (I.Turner)
02 - I Can't Turn You Loose (O.Redding)
03 - I Wish It Would Rain (B.Strong / N.Whitfield / R.Penzabone)
04 - Just One More Day (O.Redding / S.Cropper / M.Robinson)
05 - Stand By Me (B.King / E.Glick)

GEMA
United Artists Records GmbH, Munchen

Ссылка   Яндекс Диск

Комментариев нет: