понедельник, 19 марта 2018 г.

Various ‎– Famous Jazz Singers 1978





Балкантон ‎– ВТА 2157

Side I
01 Louis Armstrong - I Get A Kick Out Of You
       Written-By – G. Gershwin
02 Nat King Cole - Stardust
       Written-By – H. Carmichael
03 Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
       Written-By – C. Porter
04 Tony Bennett - I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
       Written-By – Loewe
05 Ray Charles - Alexander's Ragtime Band
        Written-By – J. Berlin
06 Joe Williams - Get Out Of My Life
        Written-By – A. Toussaint

Side II
01 Louis Armstrong - I've Got The World On A String
       Written-By – H. Arlen
02 Nat King Cole - Again
       Written-By – Newman
03 Frank Sinatra - What Are You Doing The Rest Of Life
       Written-By – M. Legrand
04 Tony Bennett - Chicago
       Written-By – Fisher
05 Ray Charles - Let The Good Times Roll
       Written-By – S. Theard
06 Joe Williams - Evil Man Blues
       Written-By – L. Feather, L. Hampton

Made in Bulgaria

Ссылка   Яндекс Диск

Комментариев нет: