среда, 16 января 2019 г.

Herman's Hermits ‎– The Most Of Herman's Hermits 1971



Music For Pleasure ‎– MFP 5216

I.
01 - There's A Kind Of Hush All Over The World
       Written-By – Stephens, Reed
02 - I'm Into Something Good
       Written-By – Goffin-King
03 - Dandy
       Written-By – Davies
04 - Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter
       Written-By – Peacock
05 - Sea Cruise
       Written-By – Smith
06 - No Milk Today
       Written-By – Graham Gouldman

II.
01 - Years May Come Years May Go
       Written-By – Popp, Fishman
02 - You Won't Be Leaving
       Written-By – Hazzard
03 - Leaning On A Lamp Post
       Written-By – Gay
04 - Here Comes The Star
       Written-By – Young
05 - I'm Henry The Eighth I Am
       Written-By – Murray, Weston
06 - The Most Beautiful Thing In My Life
       Written-By – Young

Manufactured By – EMI
Printed By – NV Interprint
Printed By – Habo

Design [Sleeve], Illustration – A. Koolen
Producer – Mickie Most

"A Mickie Most Production" 
Printed by n.v. Interprint, Haarlem, Holland. 
A HABO sleeve. 
Made in The Netherlands. 

Title on labels as: (The Most Of) Herman's Hermits 
Track B5 listed on back as I'm Henery The Eighth I Am

Ссылка   Яндекс Диск

Комментариев нет: