четверг, 6 августа 2015 г.

The Osmonds - Live 1972





2315  117  SUPER

Side One.
01 - Intro (A. W. & M. Osmond)
02 - Motown Special (Brown)
03 - My World Is Empty Without You (Holland - Dozier - Holland)
04 - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Ross - Gamble - Williams)
05 - I Can't Get Next To You, Babe (Strong - Whitfield)
06 - Double Lovin' (Jackson - Buckins)
07 - Your Song (John - Taupin)
08 - Sweet And Innocent (Hall - Sherrill)
09 - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' (Spector - Mann - Weil)
10 - Proud Mary (Fogerty)
11 - Free (Lamm)
12 - Go Away Little Girl (Goffin - King)

Side Two.
01 - Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child (Trad.)
02 - Where Could I Go But To The Lord (Coats)
03 - Everytime I Feel The Spirit (Trad.)
04 - We Gotta Live Together (Miles)
05 - Trouble (Leiber - Stoller)
06 - I Got A Woman (Charles)
07 - Hey Girl (Goffin - King)
08 - Down By The Lazy River (A. & M. Osmond)
09 - Yo-Yo (South)
10 - One Bad Apple (Jackson)

Recorded in Concert at the Forum, Los Angeles, California, December 4, 1971
MGM is the trademark of the METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER

Made in England

Ссылка   Яндекс Диск

Комментариев нет: